- Lowfat or Lean - these are generally athletes, runners especially. Offensive linemen (in football) might be an exception to this rule. Remember: a lowfat snack will be a little more muscular and as such, tougher to chew.
- Light - generally refers to snacks under 5' tall.
- Greek Style - clothing free, just like the ancient Olympians.
- Frozen - hang them from hooks in the walk-in freezer, but make sure you have the teeth to manage.
- Blended - these snacks have just had a snack of their own. Hit the middle, and get a mashed up surprise! What did your snack have for lunch?
September 23, 2010
A Guide to Nutrition: Part 1
Labels can be confusing, but we're here to help.